When: April 3, 2018, 9:00 am
Ground Floor Empire Building Beach Road Muizenberg , South Africa (map)
What is Teen Holiday Surf Camp?
This programme has been designed by internationally qualified ISA surf coach and 8 x South African champion, Roxy Davis. This ever successful programme offers structured half day surf camps in the school holidays for both males & females aged 10 to 18 years old. This programme is a great way to get the kids active during their holidays as well as an awesome way to have fun & make great friends. The participants do activities together in bigger and smaller groups, they will learn how to surf, and also excellent team-building and leadership qualities.
What to expect during Teen Holiday Surf Camp?
- Each day the surfing participant will check in at the front desk to let the team know you have arrived
- We will do beach warm ups and games from 09:00 - 09:30
- The lesson will be 2 hours starting at 09:30 - 11:30
- Hot chocolate & snacks from 11:30 - 12:00
- 12:00 collection
What is included in the Teen Holiday Surf Camp?
- A 2 hour surf lesson;
- Average coach to participant ratio 1:5;
- All equipment including surfboard & wetsuit hire;
- Use of surf school facilities including separate male & female change rooms & lockers;
- Snacks & hot chocolate;
- Friends, fun & lots of good memories!
What to bring?
- Swimming costume;
- Padlock for locker;
- A great attitude & willingness to learn!
What is the cost of Teen Holiday Surf Camp?
- 1 Day(s) Surf Camp: R260.00 / or join in fee per day;
- 3 Day(s) Surf Camp: R630.00* / or join in fee per day: R260.00
- 5 Day(s) Surf Camp: R920.00* / or join in fee per day: R260.00
*Reduced rate only applicable if paid upfront
How is payment made?
- You can EFT using name, surname & dates as a payment reference. Please email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can pay using cash, credit card or debit card in store on the morning before surf camp commences;
- You can pay through our online shop with a debit/credit card, Discovery Miles or EFT Pro
- You can now conveniently complete the online registration/indemnity form via your PC/Laptop/Tablet or Phone;
- It is recommended to complete indemnity form in advance to avoid the registration queues in store on day one of surf camp;
- Simply follow the indemnity link here: https://surfemporium.co.za/indemnity/
Should you require any further information, please don't hesitate to contact us on 021 788 8687 or email@example.com.
Other events in Muizenberg
Join the Upcycle Jam on this public holiday and get inspired by upcycling art, workshops, vegan food, a clothes swap and petchakutcha presentations.
For the clothes swap: Drop the clothes from 12pm ...
Screening evening @ The Hive
FREE for Bees and R30 for other
Vegan food and Coffe available
USA | 2016 | 1h34
Director: Taggart Siegel, Jon Betz
Trailer : https://www.seedthemovie.com/trailer/
Due to the popularity and awesome feedback of our Sunday markets over the last few months, Blue Bird Garage will be open on the first Sunday of every month for a day filled with delicious food, refres...
Psychology of You, Me and the Sea - by Dr Helgo Schomer
For those interested in the human mind: We will look at the person, your fundamental essential make-up and effect on your mood, thoughts, dream...
More events in South Africa
Knysna September 24, 2018, 9:00 am
Events in South Africa by city