Kingdom of Tonga
Address: Vuna Road Nuku`alofa , Tonga
Events at Kingdom of Tonga
The ultimate wildlife interaction adventure!!
Joins us to get off the grid and spend 10 days on a remote tropical island indulging in our own private hideaway - yep, you read that right!
About Kingdom of Tonga
Mālō-e-lelei and friendly greetings from the Kingdom of Tonga, the True South Pacific!
This page was created to promote and share with you the qualities of our beautiful island kingdom. The page is managed by our friendly marketing team of Tourism Tonga.
To ensure that all our users enjoy this page, we've drawn up a few friendly guidelines based upon the intertwined four 'golden values' that form the pillars of our Tongan society:
1. Faka'apa'apa – Respect for others
2. Loto tō – Humility
3. Tauhi vā – Maintaining good relationships
4. Mamahi'i me'a – Loyalty
Tonga is a hierarchical society and our people are well-versed when it comes to 'faka'apa'apa ' or know to respect all those around us.
We encourage the expression of opinions and free, frank and open discussion, but we also encourage all users to act in a respectful manner on this page. If prompted to, some posts and comments will be deleted which will be done at the discretion of the page administrator.
We respect illectual property laws. Anything you share on our Facebook page will represent that you have the right to share the material in your posting, including, without limitation, trademarks and copyrighted material. Therefore any image, shared content on our page will be made available for all users to share.
Posts will be deleted if they contain: -
• Violent, adult, obscene, profane, divisive, hateful, or racist content, links or images
• Comments that threaten or defame any person, organisation, religious group or government ministry
• Solicitations, advertisements, or endorsements of any financial, commercial organisations
• Multiple, repetitive posts
• Offensive, inaccurate, false, misleading or deceptive comments or content
• Material which infringes third party intellectual property rights
• Any other languages other than the English and Tongan languages
Malo 'aupito for choosing to visit our Facebook page and we welcome you to enjoy our home, our island Kingdom of Tonga, the True South Pacific!